Emil Lundgren Göteborg Industri is a part of Emil Lundgren AB, which in turn is a company in VINCI Energies Nordic. We are some 40 employees and have an annual turnover of approx. 55 million SEK. We have our office in Göteborg, but work in the whole region. We mainly work with the manufacturing industry.
We mainly work in the Göteborg region with electrical/low voltage installations and automation within the industry as well as projects towards the Navy. The projects we execute are larger contracts as well as smaller projects and current accounts. We have a very wide knowledge, where we can help you with everything from budget calculations to a finished product.
We mainly work with the following things:
- Medium voltage plants and switchgears
- Electrical power, power cabling and electrical cabinets
- Lighting installations and lighting control
- Control installation for ventilation and heating systems
- Automation, installation of conveyors, robot lines etc.
Low voltage and data:
- Fire alarm installations
- Burgler alarms
- Access systems and time tracking systems
- Camera surveillance (CCTV)
- Computer nets, fibre/copper
Some of the business unit’s customers are
- Volvo Cars Corporation VCC
- AB Volvo
- VGRE Fastighetsförvaltning
- Chalmers Teknikpark
- Automation companies Swedish/foreign
- Subcontractors to the car industry: IAC, Plastal, Johnson Controll
The unit is certified in accordance with
- ISO 9001
- ISO 14001
- OHSAS 18001
Registration number: 556049-3263
VAT No: SE556049326301
We are subject to the reverse charge procedure.
Emil Lundgren AB
Business unit Göteborg Industri
P.O. Box 8019
SE-402 77 Göteborg